Sienna's Secrets

Saturday, September 17, 2005



Hello everyone. Another rainy day here, but I have made some progress in my writing. Last night I started a short story aimed for Woman's World. Aim high or go home as they say. Hopefully it will pan out and become a story that Woman's World will love and while I wait for the yeah or nay from Woman's World I'll continue to work on other projects. I currently have a SIM in progress that my friend is going to kill me soon if I don't finish it. (LOL) I have two Blaze's in progress and several short stories aimed at many different publishers. I also started a story that came to me out of the blue. Still not sure where it will fit, but I'm thinking Bombshell or possibly Chick Lit. Okay I know what you're all thinking, wow she's never going to finish all that. Well, I take it one day at a time and the story that speaks to me I work on so I know that eventually I will type the end on each and every one of these stories. Right now, though I'm published through DiskUs Publishing, I don't have the heavy hitter contracts to keep me on deadline so I'm taking full advantage of the wide genre picnic spread out before me until the day that deadline hell meets me. You just never know what's around the corner waiting for you so take advantage of it while you can. Still no word in the Romance Divas "We All Win" Best Opening Hook contest, but I'll be sure to let everyone know the minute I hear something. As for the Blaze contest, I'm counting down the days until the October announcement of the winners. I don't know how much longer my poor fingernails will last (LOL) and I'm sure I'm in good company in that department though. Wishing everyone who entered the best of luck. That's it for today. Back to my Woman's World story and my make believe. Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 9/17/2005 12:51:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.