Sienna's Secrets

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Kissed Another Baby Goodbye

I finally typed the end on my mini mystery, Fired Up, and first thing this morning it went into the mailbox. Yaaaahhh. Feels good to be writing so much again. I've already started my next mini mystery as well. So, I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it and getting two babies out the door and a third one on its way to being done all while in the midst of chaotic room changing and redecorating. Yikes. Think the redecorating is tougher work. Reminders: ECataRomance Halloween Scavenger Hunt begins October 1st. Romance Divas Sensual Category Romance Chat 9p.m. EST November 5th. Cia Leah author contest win a downloadable copy of Book 2 in the Zion Trilogy. Star of Destiny, Razor's Edge & Secret's & Sins are now available in paperback from Cafe Press and DiskUs Publishing. That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 9/27/2005 02:04:00 AM :: <

Links to this post:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.