Sienna's Secrets

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Romance Divas Workshops going on now.....

Hi everyone, Well I've got a few things to tell you about today. First being, the Romance Divas workshops going on now. CHavens is giving a workshop on the forums under AOTM workshops called Fast Draft. Some interesting stuff already so hurry over and don't miss out. She's given some background today, but the main workshop starts tomorrow. Second is a Q&A with Deidre Knight of the Knight Agency. In the forums you'll see a topic called Ask Deidre. Starting tomorrow, Monday September 19th, Deidre will be there to answer questions. So if you have agent questions you've found the right place. Third, is an update. My Woman's World submission is polished and ready to go out bright and early tomorrow morning and last night I began my mini mystery story for Woman's World as well. I also have another idea for a romantic short story for them once I finish the mini mystery. That's it for now. Stay tuned for more. Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 9/18/2005 12:26:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.