Sienna's Secrets

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Apologies

Hi everyone, Due to severe computer problems, which I'm still enduring, I've been MIA. I've fixed the problems that I can, but my only available option is to get a new system and start from scratch. So until I can find the new system I'm looking for, I'm afraid I won't be able to post much. With contest announcements coming up Monday, I'm going to attempt to get back in to post here as soon as I find out one way or the other, but I may not be able to connect so if there's no update here check out Romance Divas @ www.romancedivas.com or eHarlequin @ www.eharlequin.com where you'll be able to see the winners announced. I'm sorry for the inconvience and I hope to have everything up and running normally very soon. Thank you, Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 10/29/2005 12:34:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.