Sienna's Secrets

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

News and Reminders

Hi Everyone, Well as you can see I've got a new look for the blog finally. I think it suits the many me's. LOL. Let me know if you don't like it. I want something easy for everyone to read and navigate and I hope this fits the bill. Although, I will warn you, I change my moods like most women do. So, a new look may just crop up at any time with me. K, on to the reminders. First ECataRomance's scavenger hunt is in full swing. There's still time left to enter if you haven't and get a shot at a Grand Prize, 1st or 2nd place prize. Just in time for Halloween, I've donated a download copy of "Dead By O'Hallow's Eve" for the occasion. Second My new book covers are up on my recently avialable print books. The covers were made by moi (LOL) and I'm very proud of how they turned out. If you're in the market for that special gift for the holidays or just because, why not give them the gift of reading? Particularly a nice gift for a Crit Partner or fellow writer who enjoys Romantic Suspense. I think that covers everything today. Thanks for stopping by and check back often. You never know when I'll have something off the wall or of interest. Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 10/11/2005 12:00:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.