Sienna's Secrets

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Working on a new look

Hi, I haven't posted in a while so thought I'd jump on here and let everyone know that I haven't forgotten. I've been busy working on my WIPS, remodeling and finding a new look for my blog. Something that says me, which has been really difficult to find with my strange personality mixing with my chosen genre. Okay I hear the giggles in the background. LOL. The physco woman finding something to fit her? Yeah right. But I will sooner or later. I may not find the exact match, but I think a dash of suspense, a dash of romance and a bit of spunk will cover the deal. LOL. Now mix in picking colors and floor tile or hard wood floors and countertops and my designing palette has been stretched to the limit.LOL. As you can tell I like bold, brilliant colors, but I am trying to tone them down by using neutrals in combination. My decorating style leans toward the Tuscan. The flair of colors, the beauty of the earth, ahhh so me. Seems contrasting to my writing personality doesn't it? LOL. Well that's it for now. Hopefully the next time I post I'll have a new look here and at home. Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 10/09/2005 09:32:00 AM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.