Sienna's Secrets

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Goals

Today I'm sitting here bouncing ideas in my brain and I'm pysched. I dropped by Romance Divas first thing this morning and found a couple of interesting places I'd like to submit. Call for Ellora's Cavemen 2007 submissions Deadline- September 30 (more guidelines available at RD) A new epub has opened submissions. Cobblestone Press. Another cool Romance Divas WAW contest is about to begin. Visit RD here for more information. And if you're not a member of Romance Divas you're missiing out on some great things. Stop by RD and join us. "I'm a Diva, Are You?" So many opportunities so little time. Now to get fingertips to keyboard and get it done.

Posted by Sienna :: 3/04/2006 09:34:00 AM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.