Sienna's Secrets

Monday, March 20, 2006

New Look New Attitude

Hi everyone, I thought I'd drop in today and let everyone know how the Romance Divas chat with the Ellora's Cave authors went. Fantablous. It was so great and the authors were wonderful to chat with. I learned so much from them and they are so nice and easy going. I had a ball and I even won a downloadable copy of Denise A. Agnew's new book, Shadows and Ruins. I am so psyched about this especially since the first EC book I read was The Dare by Denise and I loved it. Since then I've often visited EC to find Denise's books and fell in love with the wonderful stories offered. If you missed the chat you missed a lot of fun and I'm sorry to say I don't think this chat will be archived on the Romance Divas site. On another note. I've revamped the blog with a new look and I have to thank Caz for the beautiful template design. His work is awesome. Check out his site if you own a blog and are looking for beauty. That's it for today. Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 3/20/2006 11:15:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.