Sienna's Secrets

Monday, April 10, 2006

My Books

Hi Everyone, Today's post is thanks to a nice lady who posted here on the blog. I won't name her without permission, but she was inquiring about where to purchase one of my short stories. So, I thought I would make it easy on my readers to find my work if they are so inclined. I'm adding a link here to my webpage where all of my novels and short stories are listed under the my books on the drop down menu. I'm also putting a direct link here to make it even easier. I hope this makes it more convient for everyone and I thank everyone for their support. I hope you enjoy the stories. Love, Sienna Direct Link here My Website

Posted by Sienna :: 4/10/2006 02:48:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.