Sienna's Secrets

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone, Sorry I'm a day late here. Family issues have kept me away, which seems to be a theme with me lately. Family, friends and writing are what I do daily not to mention the mundane chores of life. So, I've come to enjoy blogging and sometimes venting about the stress and frustration of a writers life but, before I go any further I want to wish every Mother out there a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope all of you had a very special day with family and friends surrounding you and that all those little hugs and kisses made your day. I know it did mine. Yeah, I'm a mom of three boys. So as a present to all you Mom's out there, here's a bunch of beautiful flowers. No matter what other carreer you pursue being a Mother is the best one you'll ever have even on those days when your 8 year old thinks riding a clothes basket down a creek like a boat is fun until that same boat sinks and your baby is covered in mud and water up to his neck. Or your twin 13 year olds think that the phone is specifically put in so they can spend every second after school on it with friends and those giggly girlfriends that make you want to pull your hair out. Yep, being a Mom rocks even on those days. LOL. That's it for now. Join me again cause you never know what will happen in a day in my life. Love, Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 5/15/2006 10:41:00 AM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.