Sienna's Secrets

Friday, May 26, 2006

Wow

Hi everyone, Well, Sunday ends the Romance Divas We All Win Query contest and I can honestly say that the name implies it all. With every judge sheet I received on my entry, I found valuable feedback on how to improve my work. So much so, that I've decided to rework my query and enter it in the Pocono Lehigh Romance Writers Write Hook Query Letter Contest (final judge is Hilary Sares of Kensington. SQUEE). I'm very excited to dip my toes into this contest and the Divas have given me the confidence to send my baby out into the world and take this chance. Thank you Divas for all the input, suggestions and comments and showing me the way. I love the Divas. Now, I'm off to rework my query and add to my wordcount. Wanna have my baby sparkling when the time comes. I'll keep everyone up to date on the results (just in case I should happen to win. Wink) And I want to wish all my fellow Divas good luck with their queries and in the Divas contest. I hope to see some of my sister/brother Divas names entered in this query contest as well. Oh, and if you haven't checked out the Divas yet, be sure to stop by. I promise you it'll be the most rewarding experience to your writing career. You won't regret it. Hugs, Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 5/26/2006 11:39:00 AM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.