Sienna's Secrets

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Freya's Bower Publisher and Author Chat Tomorrow Night and a personal reflection

Image created by Bella Tyler Just click on the pic above to be taken to the Freya's Bower site. Also, please remember that you MUST be 18 or older to participate. I hope to see some of you there, and no I'm not one of their author's, but many of my Diva friends are. Show up, win prizes and meet some of my Diva friends. You'll have a ball. On a side note, I've been thinking the past few days about how much writing I've gotten done in the last two weeks as opposed to before. I feel like a weight has been lifted off and my energy and mental focus have returned to me. I'm absolutely thrilled to feel this excitement once again after being so lost in a vaccum and void of entanglements that did nothing but drag me down and I have the Divas to thank for that. They inspire me on a daily basis with their renewed energies and positive outlook on life in general. Many divas have given me support through a recent ordeal without even knowing it and shown me that there are "real" people out there who do care about eachother even if they've never met face to face. I want to thank every one of you for being the people that you are. Friendly, welcoming, reassuring, inspiring, and Divalicious all the way. You ladies and gents rock out loud. Thank you all for being who you are and accepting people for who they are without judgements. You all are so free with your knowledge and support and I'm so proud to be a member of the Diva family. Hugs and love to all of you, Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 8/10/2006 08:59:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.