Sienna's Secrets

Monday, August 21, 2006

Still busy

Hi everyone, Well, I'm still working my butt off trying to make not only my set goal for the end of this week, but I've decided to add three more stories to the mix. I have a deadline on one of the end of Sept. The second by Oct first and another following just after that so I've been very busy, which is why I haven't checked in everyday. I hope ya'll don't mind me taking a break to write and only checking in every so often for a while. I do have a lot of writing to get done plus there is plenty of workshops and stuff going on within the next month over at the Romance Divas. I'd really like to check out a few in particular. Till I check in next time I thought I'd post some things for you to keep you busy. Emma Sanders is giving away a free copy of her book and running a contest as well. Here's where to enter: http://emmasanders.com/Contests.html Zinnia Hope has two new bite releases from Freya's Bower. The Sexual Science of Witchery and The Science of Magick. Here's the link:www.freyasbower.com/content/view/96/86/ Rose Middleton's, The Devil's Veil (Paranormal) available from Linden Bay Romance Jodici Belle's, A Devil's Proposal (Historical Romance) available from New Concepts Publishing Mia Ramano's, My Lips are Sealed available from Cobblestone Press. Ann Cory's, Butterfly Kisses and Melting Iron available from Cobblestone Press. Debbie Mumford's, Sorcha's Heart(Fantasy) available from Freya's Bower. Tawny Taylor's, Mark of the Beast(Shapeshifter Romantica) available from Ellora's Cave. Crystal Jordan's, Full Swing available from Cobblestone Press. I won a download copy of this book and I have to say WOW. It's full of emotion and erotic romance (Romance being the opertive word here) It's a great short read. The only downside is that you'll wish it were longer. Bring the kleenex for this one ladies. Well, I think that's it. I hope these will keep you busy for a while. I'll be back soon. In the meantime enjoy. Hugs, Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 8/21/2006 04:19:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.