Sienna's Secrets

Monday, August 07, 2006

What I've Been Up To

Hi Everyone, Well it's been a little while since I posted. I do have a good reason. I've been slaving over my story "Got Sex" and whooohooo I'm almost done with the first draft. Not to mention being pulled away from the keyboard (Okay so nobody twisted my arm, but hey I'm an RD junkie) by my one addition--Romance Divas. The board has been humming with news from Hotlanta, workshops galore and our coming spotlight author. Oh, and then there's the little task of designing another website on top of being mom, wife and all those little chores that go along with that title and today was the first day of school. Yes, school started early here this year. Waaaa. I was actually enjoying my summer and now it's come to an end. Darn it. Getting up at the crack of dawn is not my idea of fun (Sorry, I'm a nightbird.) I get most of my writing done once the kiddos are in bed and as long as the writing flows without a telephone interruption and boy have the words been flowing the last few days for me. I'm so happy with my progress, despite the constant interruptions. On another note, the query contest winners have been announced and while I didn't make the cut I do want to offer big congrats to those that did. Yay ladies. Way to go. Now, just because my story didn't make the cut doesn't mean I'm giving up on it. I'm going to wait till my results come in and decide where to go from there depending on the feedback and hopefully in the near future "Got Sex" will find a home (even if it's under my other pen name. Wink) I think that about covers it for today. Thanks for joining me. Hugs, Sienna

Posted by Sienna :: 8/07/2006 08:20:00 PM :: <

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Sienna's Secrets 2005 - Template by Caz.